25.06.13

The London Style Diary #1



I had the worst night ever - I only slept for 40 minutes and was busy packing my bags for London, but why should I complain? I'm in London now and hell yeah, it's the best thing ever, as usual. I'm fucking tired and feel so wasted (you will recognize in the following pictures) but my friend Rob and I will go out for having a Cider or three soon. And tomorrow we're leaving for Brighton! Never been there yet but always wanted to go there, do you have any suggestions what do to? Please leave a comment :) And yes, here it is, part one of my London Style Diary. 



Since traveling can be very stressful I had to dress comfortable to avoid any problems. So I decided to go for this:

the shoes:
they are a constant companion on journeys, they're just so comfortable - I could walk around for days in them! 

the pants:
the same as always - good old super skinny but stretchy Primark pants.

the shirt:
it was some kind of an emergency buy in Paris, I just needed a bag to carry all my stuff around and had to buy something and this shirt was the cheapest one but meanwhile I love it. Sometimes emergency buys are the best. 

the trench:
a classic trench should be in everyone's wardrobe. Of course my favorite is a black one, and I love everything about it, it just fits perfect and looks so good.

the bag: 
I just bought it recently and I love the shape. There is nothing more to say. 

the necklace:
I know the majority of you loves this necklace (I always get tones of comments on instagram) and what should I say? So do I! Unfortunately I can't tell you where to buy it, I bought it in a small shop in Warsaw. 



















shoes: deichmann // pants: Primark // shirt: Stradivarius // trench coat: h&m // bag: Primark // sunnies: h&m




Soooo, I'm going to leave for a night out now, enjoying beautiful London and I hope you enjoy my London Style Diary posts! xxx

6 Kommentare:

  1. Also auf dem dritten Bild dachte ich zuerst du wärst ne Zirkusdirektorin, bis ich geschnallt hab, dass das kein Frack is und du keine Stiefel anhast (obwohl ich vorher natürlich vom Trench und von Shoes gelesen habe)...und dann hab ich auch gemerkt, dass das links von dir ne Tonne is und kein Chapeu hahahahaha...was ich mir wieder zurechtspinne (;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich hätte zB nicht die Disziplin Halsketten zu tragen. Ich bin zu faul dafür. :D
    Was rauchst du denn so viel? Mensch, Mensch!
    Der Trench ist toll, suche auch einen, aber möchte echt nicht viel ausgeben und die meisten sind aber soo komisch geschnitten. Insgesamt: gutes Outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. so war ich früher auch, aber das ist doch viel unkomplizierter, als man denkt :D

      Jaaa, ich weiß, ich hatte so viel Stress in letzter Zeit, da hab ich wieder angefangen, mehr zu rauchen ^^

      Den perfekten Trench muss man einfach haben, sowas gehört in jeden Kleiderschrank! Da ist dann auch der Preis nebensächlich, sowas trägt man schließlich ewig ;)

      Löschen
    2. Und wo hast du deinen perfekten Trench her? Du darfst uns diese wichtige Info nicht vorenthalten!

      Löschen
    3. Steht doch oben ;) H&M :D ausm Wintersale, ich sah ihn, zog ihn an, es war perfekt :D

      Löschen

glitter glitter