30.06.13

London Style Diary #5



I know, I'm a little late today but it's still on time ;) Yesterday we went to Camden Town, sat down by the Canal, had some tasty vegan Indian food, drank cocktails and sat on the rooftop terrace of a pub. Later I picked up Sofie, I'm studying fashion design with her and she's just spending some days in London at the same time I do. After cooking delicious vegan dinner, we met my friend Danny and there it began - the most excessive night of the week! I guess I'm not really sober yet, we've been to so many bars and clubs (my wrist shows a nice collection of stamps) and yeah, what else should I say? I had a great night out and it was definitely worth the hangover! Here you can see my outfit for the day, I think it suits Camden Town really well :D 



the jacket:
The leather jacket is an evergreen and so is this one, it is my favorite one and of course I had to wear it on our day in Camden Town.

the shirt:

it is actually the one I already wore in this post (click) and since I bought it in extra large I can also wear it as a super short dress :D 

the bag:
boring boring...you already know it from all the London posts before.

the shoes:
they are currently my favorite shoes by the way, I just love the mix of shiny fabric and patent leather.


















leather jacket: h&m // shirt: stradivarius // shoes: h&m // bag: primark 


Enjoy your Sunday evening! xxx

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hey,
    super sweet outfit and a great necklace! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. was für tolle Haare!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Me gusta. Schicke Schuhe. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Juhuuu, endlich hab ichs geschafft auch mal deinen Blog zu besuchen, nachdem ich immer nur deinen tollen Bilder auf Instagram bewunder.
    Ich liebe deine Haarfarbe, die sieht einfach super an dir aus! Außerdem mag ich deinen Hang zu schwarzer Mode und find auch diesen Look hier wieder sehr gelungen. Die Lederjacke kommt sehr geil und die Schuhe sind echt zuckersüß.
    Freu mich auf alles was noch kommt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hach, danke :) Das ist aber mal ein netter Kommentar :) Schön, dass du es hergeschafft hast und herzlich Willkommen, wenn du jetzt öfter dabei bist :)

      Löschen

glitter glitter